The BC Wildlife Park Kamloops, British Columbia
Animal Encounters at the BC Wildlife Park
"Knute is one of many animals at the BC Wildlife just waiting for you to come and visit them so they all can show you a good time!" - John Stark, Wildlife Park Development Manager
The Park features over 65 species of wildlife spread out over 50 hectares. Every member of the family will enjoy seeing cougars, moose, birds of prey, snakes, grizzly bears, mountain goats, and timber wolves.
DID YOU KNOW?
- The BC Wildlife Park has a large Indoor Discovery Centre. Perfect for those rainy days!
- The BC Wildlife Park is the largest breeding facility for burrowing owls in North America.
Events at the BC Wildlife Park
Boo at the Zoo - Halloween Themed Fun for All.
Visitor Tip: Dress up and bring their carved pumpkins masterpieces with them in order to participate in the best costume and pre-carved pumpkin contest
Other Events at the BC Wildlife Park:
- Easter Eggs'citement
- Mother's Day Event
- Father's Day Event
- Animal Encounters Summer Festival
- Teddy Bear Picnic
Activities for Kids at the BC Wildlife Park
- Splash Park
- Wildlife Miniature Express Train
- Farm Animal Petting Area
- Zippity Zoo Zone Playground
- Parties, meeting and event facilities
- Amphitheatre where spectacular themed events are held
- Discovery Centre
- Daily Animal Encounters Festival starting June 27 through September 6.
- Interpretive talks
- Interactive displays
- Eco-discovery zones
Read Mark Madryga's BCWP blog entry here.
Contact The BC Wildlife Park
9077 Dallas Rd, Kamloops, BC
Click here for
Google Map Location
For hours and rates for the BC Wildlife Park please click here